Re: TT S2-3200 driver

Hello,

I applied the recent patch and i still can't get lock on eutelsat w6 transponder: frequency 11449Mhz, DVB-S2, modulation 8PSK, FEC 9/10 with symbolrate of 30000. i had no luck getting even a temporary lock. i have lock on this frequency using a dvb-s2 enabled ipricot satellite ip router.

Regards,

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008, Daniel Hellström <dvenion@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ales Jurik <ajurik <at> quick.cz> writes:

> Hi,
>
> please try attached patch. With this patch I'm able to get lock on channels
> before it was impossible. But not at all problematic channels and the
> reception is not without errors. Also it seems to me that channel switching is
> quicklier.

I have tested the transponder with Eurosport now. It has DVB-S2, 8PSK, Fec 3/4
and 30000 in symbolrate. I get instant lock but no picture. Just black screen.
All the other transponders locks fast and I get picture.