About KeyFly CAM module.

Hi,

Is there somebody who had activated the CAM module 'KeyFly' of SIDSA?

http://www.sidsa.com/c/portal/layout?p_l_id=PUB.1.33

According the specification it is compliant of EN50221, I hoped it works with the linux driver.

But it failed while negotiating internal buffer size of CAM.

Also it always show me the flag 'RE' bit of status register as '1' whenever I read it.

Is there somebody who has experience to handle this CAM module?

Does the CAM module has some problem?

Regards.
tobetter wrote.