Von: Ales Jurik <ajurik@xxxxxxxx>
Betreff: TT S2-3200 driver
An: linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Datum: Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2008, 0:23

Hi,

please try attached patch. With this patch I'm able to get lock
on channels

before it was impossible. But not at all problematic channels and the
reception is not without errors. Also it seems to me that channel switching is
quicklier.

Within investigating I've found some problems, I've tried to compare
data with
data sent by BDA drivers under Windows (by monitoring i2c bus between stb0899
and stb6100):

- under Windows stb6100 reports not so wide bandwith. (23-31MHz, 21-22MHz and
so on).
- under Windows the gain is set by 1 or 2 higher.

When setting those parameters constantly to values used under Windows nothing
change. So maybe some cooperation with stb0899 part of driver is necessary.

Also it is interesting that clock speed of i2c bus is 278kHz, not 400kHz
(measured with digital oscilloscope). But this should not have any influence.

Maybe somebody will be so capable to
continue?

BR,

Ales

Unglücklich mit Ihrer Mail-Adresse?
Registrieren Sie Ihre Wunschmailadresse@xxxxxxxxx
Millionen neuer Mail-Adressen - jetzt bei Yahoo!