Re: TT S2-3200 driver

Remy Bohmer wrote:
> The two of you seem to have it working, so maybe you can give me some hints:
> What sources (what version) do I need?

i use current multiproto hg sources
> What version of szap2 (and scan) should I use? and where can I find it ?
v4l dvb-apps hg has a multiproto compatible szap2 version in the test
directory (v4l/dvb-apps/test)

you just have to set the delivery system option properly using -t 2 for
dvb-s2

for example to tune to Eurosport HD on HB13.0E i use : ./szap2 -t 2 ESHD

with the following line in your szap channels.conf file :
~/.szap/channels.conf

ESHD:11278:v:0:27500:3000:3201:0

you should then get some output from szap2 as follows if it tunes and
locks :

status 1a | signal 05aa | snr 0033 | ber 00000000 | unc fffffffe |
FE_HAS_LOCK

the first :0: sets the diseqc switch position but i've had some problems
with that an to access the second diseqc position on my 2 positions
switch i have to set the diseqc value to something like 11111, although
it doesn't seem to make any sense..

with szap2 you also can tune to FTA channels using the option "-p" and
read the stream from your frontend dvr (/dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0) with
mplayer for example..

good luck,

Marc