cx24113 - SkyStar2 Rev2.8

Hi All,

I managed to make the binary driver work. The whole ideea is that the
only distribution which fitted was Fedora.
It seems that the driver has been written in Fedora and it includes some
function calls which are only available in Fedora.
Since I do not appreciate this kind of proprietary thinking I still wait
for a new version of driver which will work on other distros.

Best regards,

Robert