From: linux-dvb-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:linux-dvb-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nicolas Will
Sent: Friday, 4 July 2008 4:25 PM
To: linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  dvb_usb_dib0700 tuning problems?

On Fri, 2008-07-04 at 13:07 +0930, Ian W Roberts wrote:
> Just maybe you'll need to re-compile drivers (although maybe not given

> it's working for one channel). I had to on gutsy and heron.

I would still recommend to use a recent tree for such boards, even when
using 8.04. There has been some nice improvements in the code since
then.

http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-T-500

If you do not want to have to compile the modules at each kernel change
introducing an ABI bump, I would use this, as I do with great pleasure:

http://www.youplala.net/linux/home-theater-pc#toc-automatic-drivers-comp
ilation-of-a-recent-v4l-dvb-tree

Nico

This email (including all attachments) is the sole property of Rio Tinto Limited and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or forward the information contained in it.  This message may not be reproduced or otherwise republished without the written consent of the sender.  If you have received this message in error, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender.