Re: Pinnacle PCTV 801e SE?

Hi,

It was a surprise for DiBcom-people that this device even exists. DiBcom
has no information about the hardware-layout of this one. If my source is
correct - the design was made by Yuan. They integrated the dib0700-driver
(windows driver reference) and all the other drivers for the component on
their own. Things like which GPIO from the dib0700 is used to reset the
XC5000 or similar DiBcom can't tell.

The only thing I know is, that in ATSC-mode this device needs a different
streaming mode than the DVB-devices (parallel instead of FIFO) - which is
configurable with the current set_streaming-function in dib0700_core.c

Patrick.