Re: Tuning problems

stev391@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Ian,
>
> Try updating to the latest scan file from the dvb-apps mercurial.
>
> Channel 7 have changed their parameters in the last year and some tuners automatically try other combinations then instructed, that is why it is working with one and not the other.
>
> The new Channel 7 parameters are:
> # Seven
> T 177500000 7MHz 3/4 NONE QAM64 8k 1/16 NONE

Brilliant, that worked! :-)

I had tried changing the guard interval to 1/16 which seemed to change
the behaviour subtly but didn't achieve successful tuning. Changing that
4 parameter (FEC High?) to 3/4 as well means my device works fine now.

Thanks

ian

--
Ian W Roberts
157 Sixth Avenue

w:	+61 8 8303 6261
h:	+61 8 8362 1318
m:	0423 147 044
e:	ianwroberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information that may be confidential and/or copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.