Re: Re : How to solve the TT-S2-3200 tuning problems?

manu <eallaud <at> yahoo.fr> writes:

> One more datapoint: I have one transponder which has only HD Channels
> on it; the only difference with the other transponders (which are
> working great using TT 3200) is the FEC (and the fact that it is MPEG4,
> but that changes nothing for getting the lock); symbol rate and
> modulation are the same. But it does not lock. Here is the dmesg of a
> simpledvbtune session: one with a success on another transponder, and
> then a failure on this transponder.
> I'd like to know where to put some printks or tweak the code to be able
> to debug this, if someone with the know-how could explain a bit. I can
> definitely do some coding, but without data it is kind of hard.
> HTH
> Bye
> Manu

What FEC is it on the transponder you can't lock?
I have one transponder witch is DVB-S with QPSK mod, FEC 7/8 and SR 28000 that
has one mpeg4 channel (Eurosport HD) and I get lock on that one all the time,
could it be becuse there are regular channels on that transponder too?

//Daniel