Re: linux-dvb Digest, Vol 41, Issue 89

Hi

> Hi to all!
>
>     As some of You've already done I've bought one
> of these not
> noticing it's a 'H' version.
>

>     I'm trying to find out if there is something to do
> in order to
> make it work with Linux, even with experimental pre-alpha
> code.

Where are you resident, or where did you buy the card?
In the EU you can return it to the seller without a comment in terms of one month after buying a product.
Demand a compatible model or money back

regards

>     Is there anything that I can do? (I've checked out
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mchehab/tm6010
> <http://linuxtv.org/hg/%7Emchehab/tm6010> and I'm
> trying to figure out
> howto compile, as I've some compilation errors)
>

>     My target is just to get a TV working on my Linux box
> and buying
> another model is still an option for me, but I'll
> prefer if there is
> something that I can do to get this model working (Maybe
> testing some
> code?).
>
>     Many thanks for all Your work.

I'm using the A version of the same device with em28xx + em2880-dvb. v4l2 dvb-experimental compiles fine I recently did with linux kernel 2.6.24

regards