Re: Re : LinuxDVB for STi7109

Hi,

In that site you will only find their development framework (compiler
and friends), rootfs, kernel, u-boot and the few open source drivers
they support (like the one for DirectFB).

Their proprietary STAPI drivers (more than 20: i2c, frontends, demux,
display layers, blitter...) are only available to unfortunate customers
via their FTP site.

In the DVB case, they use a different design architecture (a heritage
from their OS21 operating system), so their DVB core and drivers are
different to the Linux DVB.

Regards,
--
Pedro Aguilar