Re: DViCO FusionHDTV7

William Melgaard wrote:
> I see in the "hardware supported" wiki that the FusionHDTV5 is supported. How about the -7?
>
> From their web page:
> Chipset: Conexant CX 2388X, S5H1411
> Tuner: Xceive XC5000
> Resolution: 1920 x 1080i
> Snapshot types: TP, WMV, AVI
> Source: Free-to-Air, Cable, Video, S-video

I COULD answer your question, but I always liked the Chinese proverb:

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Check it:

The master development repository is hosted at http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb

Various lists of supported cards are found under linux/Documentation/video4linux

http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb/file/tip/linux/Documentation/video4linux/

You see the chipset, "CX 2388X" -- the name of the linux driver is "cx88"

If you think the wiki is missing entries for specific cards, please feel free to create yourself a user account and fill in the missing info.

Enjoy, and please spread the word.

Regards,

Mike Krufky