Vendor support for linux DVB-T drivers

Hello
With a couple of other french folks, we are building a kind of webshop
for Linux/FreeBSD compatible hardware. We will reference only devices
which work with a free driver, so no nvidia binary thingie or atheros HAL.
Based on the information found  on the linuxtv wiki we plan to reference
the following DVB-T devices:

Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro PCI 310i ( which has saa7134 driver )
Pinnacle - Tuner TV - PCTV nano Stick DVB-T ( which uses
dvb-usb-dib0700 )
AVerMedia AVerTV DVB-T Volar "case mix frenzy" ( which uses
dvb-usb-dib0700 )
Hauppauge WinTV-Nova T USB2 (which uses dvb-usb-nova-t-usb2 )

We would be also interested to indicate on each product description, if
the vendor of the product, or the chipset maker for that matters had
been helpful with developers trying to write a free driver. So for the
devices mentionned above, was any of the vendor helpful by providing
programming documentation or sample hardware ?

If yes we will mention it on the product description with an extra tag
like "programmer friendly".

Regards
--
Emmanuel Kasper