Re: About Avermedia DVB-S Hybrid+FM A700

i can confirm that:
1- i tried free-to-air, non-encrypted channels, still no sound (i
mean, som meaningless/strange sounds is heard), and no (meaningless,
mixed) video, this seems like, a codec problem, or i may mis placed
some *.ko files... i am not sure, if you know, you may suggest which
files to place where...

2- i also tested freetoair, non-encrypted radio chnnels, but no result.

i cannot confirm that:
i dont know if i have a mpeg-2 decoder..  how may i check, and what do
i need to install ?

agai may i ask:
1- is make install problem solved  for ubuntu ? it does not work out of box...

2- is there a schedule for other inputs of fm a700 card ?

Note:
i worked for this card to work so much because, i plan to produce a
set-top-box in my region, and i will produce many of them once i get
success... any help is welcome... we may also make a business
agreement with whoever wants, regarding linux/video subjects...

thanks..
Bahattin,

04.06.2008 tarihinde Eduard Huguet <eduardhc@xxxxxxxxx> yazmış:

--