[HVR 2200]

Dear All,

I searched for a module for the Hauppauge HVR-2200 and found a post on this list from February 2008.
(http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-February/024105.html)

Is there any news for this card? (Or am I just to impatient?)

I also read about the problem with such a module, so I was wondering if there will ever be a module for this card?

I have this card at home, so if there is something that should/could be tested I'm happy to test anything on my system.

Kind regards,

Bram van Bunnik