Re: linux-dvb Digest, Vol 40, Issue 74

---------- Missatge reenviat ----------
From: bvidinli <bvidinli@xxxxxxxxx>
To: stev391@xxxxxxxxx, linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 16:10:08 +0300
Subject:  fail:Avermedia DVB-S Hybrid+FM A700 on ubuntu 8.04, kernel 2.6.24-16-generic (bvidinli)
This problem persists, continues,
does anybody have suggestions ?

i continue on my search of this problem...

thanks.

I'm sorry :(. I'm really not an Ubuntu expert, so I really can't help you a lot on this one. However, as the problem is clearly that you are mixing the old modules with newest ones, you should maybe consider compiling yourself a custrom  kernel for your machine with the DVB / V4L support removed, and then compile  LinuxTV drivers as described.

Regards