Re: DVB-S USB box

El Tue, 20 May 2008 10:30:55 +0100
Rob Clive <rob@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> Does anyone have any experience of using these with Linux?  Without
> model nos or chipsets it's difficult to look anything up in the
> Wiki.

Exactly, and that's a problem. I can only say that the last time I
bought an usb receiver on ebay[*], dvb-t in my case, I had to write the
driver myself and it broke after a short while ;-)

[*] in fact I though it was supported, however I missed the "similar
to" part in the description where it said "similar to device x", the
risks of google translations :-D

Bye
--
Luca