Where to buy a TT connect 2400 in the uk?

Hi all,

Thank you for the replies to my thread about Freesat in the UK. Looking at
the responses and the wiki I think my best bet for this will be a TT S2400
(my current media centre cannot playback HD anyway, so no great loss if
they switch the HD to being S2).

However trying to find somewhere selling this in the UK is proving
difficult. I have found one shop in germany, dvbshop.net, but shipping
will be expensive. I also looked at the pinnacle usb box but I can only
find that for £80 (TT connect is £42 from dvbshop).

Does anyone know of a good place in the uk where I can buy one of these
"cards" from?

Cheers :)