Choosing composite input, Terratec Cinergy Hybrid XS

Hello everybody,

I installed Terratec Cinergy Hybrid XS USB stick on xUbuntu and it works.

I want to use this tv stick to get a surveillance cam composite
signal, display it full screen on a monitor and stream over the web
using Mogulus.com

My problem now, is that default input for this stick is the Television
(black screen for me). I installed TvTime and from there I can switch
to the composite signal, I can see it and it's ok.

Mogulus.com flash interface "sees" my TV stick, but in Television channel only.

My question is: is it possible somehow to set the composite channel as
default, instead of Television channel?

Thanks in advance,

Andrea