Terratec Cinergy C PCI - channel scan stops after trasnponder is found

Hi all,

I am using a Terretec Cinergy C PCI DVB card together with the latest MANTIS driver.

Driver loads without any issues and Card is detected correctly.
However when I start scanning for channels using w_scan or Kaffeine
the scanning process stops after it finds a transponder:
Using DVB device 0:0 "Philips TDA10023 DVB-C"
tuning DVB-C to 738000000
inv:2 sr:6875000 fecH:0 mod:3
. LOCKED.
Transponders: 2/4
Am I missing anything? Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks Nick