Twinhan mantis 2033 driver?

Hi!

This is question from a somewhat confused newbie on this list:

I bought a AzureWave DVB-C card (with CI slot) but have not been able to
make it work so far. I have mainly played with the package from
http://jusst.de/manu/mantis-v4l-dvb.tar.bz2. I run Ubuntu Gutsy, kernel
2.6.22, and it seems to compile ok, but I cannot access the card with
mythtv.

So: What is the status of this driver? Is it supposed to work, and in
that case, anyone got some advice on how to proceed (what to check and
try)? I have been searching through this mail archive, but cannot really
make out what to do.

Very grateful for any suggestions or advice.

Magnus Larsson