RE : RE : Terratec Cinergy T USB XE Rev 2, any update ?

>I compiled this with gcc 4.2.3. This is what i did:
>wget ftp://ftp.terratec.net/Receiver/Cinergy_T_USB_XE/Update/Cinergy_T_USB_XE_MKII_Drv_Linux.zip
>hg clone http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015

Thanks, it indeed works that way.

I missed:
- Replace dvb common code (where all compile errors were) by
  the "official" equivalent.
- Use Antti's hg repository instead of "official" one to get
  the af9015 driver.

There are still a lot of warnings from Terratec's driver indicating
poor coding techniques but it works.

Any idea when those two drivers will be integrated in the main tree?
Concerning the Terratec's driver, I have not seen any licence note,
neither GPL nor proprietary. Any chance to make it GPL?

-Thierry