Re: TT-Budget C-1501

Hi,

Stephen Dawkins schrieb:
> Hartmut Hackmann wrote:
> <snip>
>  > I did not follow the thread yet. Which channel demodulator are you
> talking
>  > about?
>  >

> The demod is a TDA10023HT.
>
>  > BTW: You need to be careful to not mix up the a- and non-a versions of
>  > the tuner. They are *not* software compatible.
>  >

> How do I know which one I have?
>
>  > Best regards
>  >   Hartmut
>  >

> Regards
> Stephen

The driver is able to determine this automatically if it is used the way
we intended.
After attach, the first call either needs to be init or sleep. At the first
call, they probe for the chip version.

Do you have a datasheet of the tda10023? From the first glance, i have the
impression that it was only used with a conventional tuner yet. With the
silicon tuner, the chip needs to be programmed to use a different IF. We
beed to find out how this is done.

Best regards
   Hartmut