Mantis 2033 crashes

Last night I tried the suggestions that were posted here concerning the
mantis 2033. Nothing worked, dvb-scan still gives me a long stream of
'tuning failed!!!' warnings.

I tried using the very latest code from Manu that has some beginning
support for the CI module. This only crashes the mantis module with a
huge error message (I'll post the exact error later, can't access the
machine right now) as soon as I insert my Alphacrypt. Same happens when
I switch the PC on with the cam already inserted. When there's nothing
in the CI slot, everything loads up alright and the CA device gets
registered properly. Still no tuning though..

If there's anything I can do to help debug this driver, I'd be happy
to.. Windows is getting on my nerves.

Bas