Re: Help with unsupported DVB-T usb stick (CE6230)

Hi Paolo, buonasera,
 the first thing you need to know for adding a device is which hardware it's using, and often the better is to just remove all the plastic of your device and have a look at the chips... Once this has been done if you're lucky the specifications of the chips would be public or already programmed and you just would need to manage to get your card working. And if you're unlucky you will have no information from the manufacturer and no information at all and you will have to do reverse engineering...
It seems that this devices are based on two chips; CE 6230 usb bridge and MXL5005 tuner. None of them are supported or in development currently, and to get the specifications you need to get in touch with the manufacturers (intel and  maxlinear).
Anyway, you can have a look at the code downloading it from mercurial (see linuxtv.org), the usb dvb part is mostly inside linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/

Albert