Re: Any progress on the AverMedia A700 (DVB-S Pro)?

For me that's ok, although I never tested it :D. However, if you say it works then I assume it's true, so it will be better if the analog patch make its way into the tree. It would at least add some support for the card.

Regards
  Eduard

2008/4/8, Matthias Schwarzott <zzam@xxxxxxxxxx>:
On Dienstag, 8. April 2008, Eduard Huguet wrote:
> Hi,
>     Things are very quiet lately regarding this card. Is there any
> possibility that the card gets supported in any near future? I know
> Matthias  Schwarzot had been working on it, but there's no messages from
> him lately on the list.
>
> Best regards,
>   Eduard

I did not made any progress since last time we corresponded.

But: I think we agree that the patch that only adds composite and s-video
support works.
So we could request pulling it into v4l-dvb repository.

Regards
Matthias

--
Matthias Schwarzott (zzam)