Non-regression testers for Hauppauge/TT Nova-S SE needed

Hi,

in order to add support for another device based on the s5h1420 demod. I
changed the driver for that component quite heavily and now I would like
to know, whether I broke something or not:

I would highly appreciate if someone who owns the mentioned device could
try the following repository:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pb/v4l-dvb/

and report whether the card still works.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Patrick.