Re: WinTV-NOVA-TD & low power muxes

Hi Greg,

Do you have the possibility to try the device with the Hauppauge Windows driver?

The linux driver is maybe not configuring the device optimally, because it is more generic, whereas the manufacturer's driver is specifically for this particular device.

There have been some updates some time ago to improve the sensitivity. Can you try a more recent driver (v4l-dvb from hg or 2.6.25).

THe reported SNR of zero is expected: the driver does not set the indicator to something useful.

Patrick.