Re: Support for Dual Tuner DVB-T PCI and PCIe Cards

> It is being replaced by the Hauppauge HVR-2200 dual tuner DVB-T PCIe card.
> This is currently available but there are no Linux drivers for it.

> I would be grateful for information about the likelyhood of support for
> Hauppauge HVR2200 or any other dual tuner DVB-T cards that anyone may know
> about, or be working on.

I got an HVR-2200 a week ago and am looking into getting it working and
have updated
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-HVR-2200 with its
details.

I have contacted Philips regarding the chips on the board as its based
on the PC TV PCV520/20PC reference card, but have yet to get any info
from them yet.

It'll be a while before someone gets it started/working :-(

If any one else has started with a driver any details would be great.

Thanks
Craig