Re: leadtek dtv dongle lsusb

Here is the info as requested:

[barny@localhost ~]$ /sbin/lsusb -v -d 0413:6f01

Bus 002 Device 003: ID 0413:6f01 Leadtek Research, Inc.

Device Descriptor:

bLength 18

bDescriptorType 1

bcdUSB 2.00

bDeviceClass 0 (Defined at Interface level)

bDeviceSubClass 0

bDeviceProtocol 0

bMaxPacketSize0 64

idVendor 0x0413 Leadtek Research, Inc.

idProduct 0x6f01

bcdDevice 0.02

iManufacturer 1

iProduct 2

iSerial 3

bNumConfigurations 1

Configuration Descriptor:

bLength 9

bDescriptorType 2

wTotalLength 46

bNumInterfaces 1

bConfigurationValue 1

iConfiguration 0

bmAttributes 0xa0

Remote Wakeup

MaxPower 500mA

Interface Descriptor:

bLength 9

bDescriptorType 4

bInterfaceNumber 0

bAlternateSetting 0

bNumEndpoints 4

bInterfaceClass 255 Vendor Specific Class

bInterfaceSubClass 0

bInterfaceProtocol 0

iInterface 0

Endpoint Descriptor:

bLength 7

bDescriptorType 5

bEndpointAddress 0x01 EP 1 OUT

bmAttributes 2

Transfer Type Bulk

Synch Type None

Usage Type Data

wMaxPacketSize 0x0200 1x 512 bytes

bInterval 1

Endpoint Descriptor:

bLength 7

bDescriptorType 5

bEndpointAddress 0x81 EP 1 IN

bmAttributes 3

Transfer Type Interrupt

Synch Type None

Usage Type Data

wMaxPacketSize 0x0040 1x 64 bytes

bInterval 10

Endpoint Descriptor:

bLength 7

bDescriptorType 5

bEndpointAddress 0x82 EP 2 IN

bmAttributes 2

Transfer Type Bulk

Synch Type None

Usage Type Data

wMaxPacketSize 0x0200 1x 512 bytes

bInterval 1

Endpoint Descriptor:

bLength 7

bDescriptorType 5

bEndpointAddress 0x83 EP 3 IN

bmAttributes 2

Transfer Type Bulk

Synch Type None

Usage Type Data

wMaxPacketSize 0x0200 1x 512 bytes

bInterval 1

can't get device qualifier: Operation not permitted

can't get debug descriptor: Operation not permitted

Bus 002 Device 002: ID 0413:6f01 Leadtek Research, Inc.