Re: Now with debug info - Nova-T-500 disconnects - They are back!

One more thing.

I used to run my mythbox on an AMD64 in 64bit on a Nforce 4, but I switched to a 32bit P4.
This was because my workaround nova-td stick didn´t work with the USB controllers on the nforce board and I needed the PCI slots, I very quickly switched from the TD to the Nova-t 500 to test the streaming patch and it has worked since. On my 64Bit machine I had problems with disconnects on the TD also.

Is there any differences in disconnects in 64 vs 32 bit systems?

Unfortunatly my 2,6GHz P4 is to slow, or barely coping to be able to handle the nice 2x deinterlacing
so all is not well here either.

/Henrik