Re: Nova-T-500 disconnects - They are back!

A wild guess (bash me on the head if I'm wrong), but when you switched
kernel, did you do 'make distclean' in your v4l-dvb directory? Unless
you do, the code will keep compiling (and installing) for the previous
kernel, and your new kernel will only use the stock drivers. That would
explain why you're seeing disconnects again. I made that mistake once...

  // J