Adding timestamp to femon

Hello
I couldn't find a mailinglist for dvb-apps so i hope this is ok.

I would like to add timestamp to the output of femon -H in some way.
This so I can monitor ber value over a long timeperiod and see the
timedifference between some very high ber-values.

I found a patch from 2005 but was unable to manually use the code in
dvb-apps/utils/femon/femon.c
I have zero skill in c/c++ but for someone with some skill i would
belive it would be very easy ?

Ps. If there is a better place for this kind of question please tell me. Ds.

/ Patrik