patches submission

Hi all, I have a few pending patches (including the last of Andrea working). But last time I tryed to submit them they ended in /dev/null.
Which is the process to submit a patch?
Because since source is changing so fast when a patch is submited it must be added soon.
Most of them are related to dibcom chips based cards, and also most of them have been checked by different people.
How should I proceed?

Albert