Fwd: Any progress on the Avermedia DVB-S (A700)?

It seems so. The problem is finding that f.... piece :D.

Well, anyway if you think I might be of any help just contact me as usual. Unfortunately I think I can only provide some testing under Linux or Windows, but less more... I've tried several times to digg into the code and even change some values (like the gain parameters for the tuner), but no luck. The thing that most annoys me is that both the GPIO status and EEPROM contents are somewhat different between cards tat should be the same

(by the way, later at home I'll upgrade the entries listed for my card, as they are wrong).

Best regards,
  Eduard

2008/3/16, Matthias Schwarzott <zzam@xxxxxxxxxx>:
On Saturday 15 March 2008, you wrote:
> Hi, Matthias
>    I've seen you have new patches available on your repository. ¿Have you
> made any progress lately on the driver? I tested the patches, but the
> results were the habitual ones...
>
>   Seems this card is really hard to support... :(

Well, maybe it is just one little piece missing, who knows!?

For now I added support of Hybrid+FM card + untested analog tuner input there.
Maybe we can at least get this patch commited.

Second: I must debug my cabling here, maybe this is the reason I cannot get a
lock now.

Matthias

--
Matthias Schwarzott (zzam)