Re: Nova-T 500 issues - losing one tuner

Patched v4l-dvb to include the streaming and reception patches that was included a while back. (I´ll check the date of my v4l-dvb tree).
I think I have LNA and maybe I disable the remote to, but i need to check and get back about the modprob-d options.

/Henrik

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Patrik Hansson <patrik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2008/3/12 Henrik Beckman <henrik.list@xxxxxxxxx>:
> 2.6.22-14 with patches,  stable for me.
>
> /Henrik
>

> On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 12:07 PM, <ivor@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Not sure if this helps or adds that much to the discussion... (I think
> this was concluded before)
> > But I finally switched back to kernel 2.6.22.19 on March 5th (with current
> v4l-dvb code) and haven't had any problems with the Nova-t 500 since.
> Running mythtv with EIT scanning enabled.
> >
> > Looking in the kernel log I see a single mt2060 read failed message on
> March 6th and 9th and a single mt2060 write failed on March 8th. These
> events didn't cause any problems or cause the tuner or mythtv to fail
> though.
> >
> > Ivor.

Henrik:
What options (if any) are you using in modprobe.d ?
Do you mean that you have patched the kernel or the v4l-dvb tree ?