HVR-1250: v4l-dvb need help compiling

Hello folks,
I'm new to the list, and I subscribed mainly because I'm having a
problem compiling the v4l-dvb drivers.
I have a pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick and that is working fine using the
em28xx drivers from mcentral.de.
Currently, I'm trying to get a Hauppage HVR-1250 working. At first when
I tried compiling v4l-dvb, I got errors about tea575x-tuner.c, and so
using make menuconfig, I disabled all AM/FM tuners.
Howver, after that I still get an error during make, this time in
videodev.c.
The first error is "unknown field 'dev_attrs' specified in initializer"
on line 491.

Has anyone seen this, or could I be doing something wrong when I removed
the webcam drivers?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Raphael