B2C2 HW Pid filter not working for transponders with very high SR

Hello!

When I try transponders that use SR 30000 FEC 7/8 with VDR I get many dropouts. I think there are errors in hw or sw pid filtering.

B2C2 chipset only works up to 42mbps the tested transponder has 48 mbps. So the transponder mustn't be opened completely to avoid losing packages.

In windows it's working with ALTDVB 2.2 correctly while ALTDVB 2.1 has the same problems as linux + vdr.

Transponders that have these problems can be found on Hellas Sat 2 at 39.0°E for example.

kind regards

Newsy

Lesen Sie Ihre E-Mails jetzt einfach von unterwegs..