Re: Nova-T 500 issues - losing one tuner

Patrik Hansson wrote:
> When i started using options usbcore autosuspend=-1 i deactivated debug=15
> Will reactivate it again and reset my clock also.

Well, changing channels on Myth seems to provoke it into failing... and it
usually kills both tuners at the same time. Something is very badly wrong with
this thing...

I think I'm going to move the T500 into my Windows PC and buy a couple of
cheap USB sticks for Freeview. This has gone on long enough.

--
Phil.                         |  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           | (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain