My new Divco Dual4 don't work Need new pci card advice?

my brand new Dvico dual 4 dvb-t is a new revision
in the windows driver the new hw id of card its called a dual5
has a dib7070pb chip
i can get the card to load but comes up with no frontend under dmesg (by changeing the usb id file form db78 to db98)
anyway
to get the wife to talk to me again (spent up on a new mythbox and she is asking wheres the picture for the money you have spent)
i need a pci card, dvb-t twin tuners, no analog, and must work out of the box for linux
any sugestions
cheers

PS. anybody who worked on a dvico dual 4 let us know, the new card has the diversity dib7070pb chip
looks the same as the pinnical card
see here http://mandmservices.com.au/dvico