Re: how can I create a czap config file without an sample config file for my environment

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Markus Rechberger
<mrechberger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Jelle,
>

>  On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 3:52 PM, Jelle de Jong
>  <jelledejong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  > Hello all,
>  >
>  >  I wanted to create the channel config files for my environment, but
>  >  there is no scan example configuration that works for my environment, I
>  >  do have the websites with tabels of the frequencys. How do i create my
>  >  channel.conf ....
>  >
>  >  sudo apt-get install dvb-utils
>  >
>  >  # dvb-c channels:
>  >  firefox http://www.upc.nl/frequencies_gm.php?GM=0493 &
>  >

I haven't had a look at that link first, this seems to be an analogue
TV frequency list and not DVB-C.

http://mcentral.de/wiki/index.php5/Tvtime

you might try to install this tvtime version, it's patched to work
with your device and autodetect the corresponding audio device.

Markus