Re: New Hauppauge DVB PCIe devices HVR-2200, HVR-1700 and HVR-1200

> These are Philips/NXP PCIe bridges, not supported under Linux.  Manu is
> working on a driver for the same family of silicon but don't assume
> anything.

I've updated the wiki a little with information I could get off the images I
could find off the Hauppauge website. It looks it is based on the reference
design from NXP/Philips.

I think manu/steven? was/is working on drivers for this thing.. any update?
( I read it yesterday but can't find the link)

Thanks