Re: Any improvements on the Avermedia DVB-S Pro (A700)?

On Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2008, Eduard Huguet wrote:
> Hi, Matthias
Hi Eduard!

>     I've seen that you have new patches for the card on the folder
> referenced in the wiki. Unfortunately none of them seems to work with my
> card. I'm startint to think that I'm doing something fundamentally wrong...
> But anyway, neither Kaffeine nor dvbscan seems to be able to lock to the
> satellite signal coming from the antennae (Windows can, though...).

For now I also dont get a lock :(
Even if I use the unchanged code that did work some time ago.

> So far I've tried all the available patches, both using use_frontend=0 and
> use_frontend=1 options in saa7134-dvb module. In neither case the card
> can't lock...

Same for me for now.

> Did you received my message posting the GPIO status and data from Windows
> driver? Apparently is different from what you entered in the wiki, I don't
> know why. Anyway, I tried to use my values saa7134 initialisation with no
> difference...

Yeah I got your mail, but can't interprete it. You need to tell what setting
was used while doing the register snapshots. Like selected input
(svideo/composite/dvb-s).

Matthias

--
Matthias Schwarzott (zzam)