Re: need advice to buy supported DVB-T USB device

Hi Jelle,

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 3:47 PM, Jelle de Jong
<jelledejong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I want to buy a device that allows me to watch dvd-t signals under Linux.
>
>  I want this device to work under linux on my usb port.
>  And i need to buy the device at this store for support:
>  http://www.informatique.nl/cgi-bin/iqshop.cgi?M=ART&G=167
>
>  secondary like to haves:
>  - works on 900 MHZ Intel Mobile M (eeepc)
>  - can record and watch at the same time
>  - cost less then 140 euro.
>  - small size
>  - works with an analogue coax cable and digital dvb-t signal

I can suggest:
http://tvde.terratec.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=249
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/PCTV/PCTV/
http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/pages/products/data_hvr900.html
etc.

Those devices are tested on the eeePC, first device from Terratec also
supports analogue radio (and stereo with analogue TV, pinnacle and
hauppauge's devices only support mono TV audio) all of them support
analogue TV and DVB-T.

Markus