Skystar 2 stops producing TS data after some time

Hello,

I've searched the mailing list and found the following references
regarding a problem that occurs after several hours of reading TS
data off a SkyStar 2 DVB-S PCI card:

http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-June/002875.html
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-October/013335.html
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-February/000123.html

I am using several SkyStar 2 cards on Ubuntu LTS 6.06 (kernel
2.6.15-51-server) and still experience the problem described above.
Now, my question is - is this problem fixed in newer (2.6.16+) kernels ?
I've read every kernel changelog file for kernel > 2.6.15 and didn't find
any reference about a fix for this particular issue - perhaps I wasn't
looking at the right place ? If the problem is not fixed - is someone working
to fix it ? I have enabled the debug log for the flexcop driver and
have a log from its output as the problem occurs. I can post it if it
is interesting for someone.

Thanks!

P.S. Please, CC me since I am not subscribed to the list.