Re: [patch] support for key repeat with dib0700 ir receiver

Hi all,

My remote seems to be totally working now, I've played around with the keymaps to set it all up nicely :)

Thanks so much to everyone who helped out..

May end up posting some sort of howto to help any other users with my remote stuck in the same boat (although it doesn't seem to be a particularly common piece of hardware)

Cheers, and thanks again

MAtt