dvb-c : full scan

Hello,

I'm newbie, so please be kind :)
I have a satelco easywatch pci dvb-c card and I would like to do a
full scan of frequencies in order to find the transponders of my
cable-provider.
I didn't find any start file for scan for my country/provider. I'm
leaving in France, in Nantes and my cable provider is Numericable.
I have found that the script dvbt-scanaid seems to generate a big file
to do the same work but only for dvb-t.

Any help please ?
Thanks a lot
Regards