Re: hi

ashim saikia wrote:
> Hi,
> I just wanna know if in linux 2.6 kernel, DVB driver
> will support more than 4 cards or not. Can any one
> help me.

Its not a question of cards/devices, its a question of the number of
adapters...which is currently set at 8 (see dvbdev.c for the
max_adapters define). Example, a usb device with dual receivers means
only 4 such devices would be supported ... if you desire more, change
the define and recompile the drivers.

Note that "support for x number of adapters" is also somewhat dependant
on the software you use -- though I'd expect that most would be
respective of the above, you still should check the application to see
if it has any further restrictions.