Re: "Invalid section length or timeout" using Kaffeine and Twinhan 102g (aka VP-1022 Rev 2.0?)

Thanks for the info :)   It would appear then that the 12180 V 30000
multiplex doesn't contain a PAT either, because I get no names at all
for that one.. not even synthesized names.

I might try my hand at writing some code that does this, but I've never
worked with MPEG anything before, so my chances of success are not
great :)

- Corey