Re: PULL request for a bunch of DiBcom-based changes

On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 09:06 +0000, Stephen Rowles wrote:
> > Patrick Boettcher wrote:
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> All users, can you please test, whether I broke something
> committing all
> >> of that.
> >

> I have just built and started using the new HG, the "unknown code"
> problem
> with the remote support in my stick flooding /var/log/messages was a
> pain,
> but that was solved by simply wrapping the sensors in LX tape to
> prevent
> it receiving codes ;)

There is a patch in the wiki for this issue. the codes will still be
there, but there will be no flooding. It works well.

This patch has been announced as an ugly hack by its author, though,
which probably explains why it didn't get merged.

I'm really not the right person to do any coding, believe me, I regret
that fact.

Is there a person around willing to take a lokk?

Nico